We’re here to help you find, submit, and administer your grants.
We can help with all the administrative aspects of preparing the proposal (prepare budget and other forms) and work with UW Office of Sponsored Programs and – when needed – collaborating institutions.
We prepare periodic reports (including salary projections) to PIs on budget vs. expenses and act as a liaison between the PI and other UW offices or the funding agency
- For the JISAO cooperative agreement, this can usually be accomplished internally with the UW TRANSPASU form.
- For grants outside the JISAO cooperative agreement: NSF Fastlane,
- View up-to-date financial information on any UW grant at MyFinancial.desktop.
- The Principal Investigator of the grant automatically has access to his/her own grant budgets.
- Any questions on Financial Desktop, email Fred Averick or the MyFinancial.desktop help desk.
Rules and Regulations
UW’s Grant Regulations Site
UW’s Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP)
NOAA Grants Management
JISAO Operations Manual
UW’s Grant and Contract Accounting
MyResearch Project Lifecycle
NSF Grants Policy Manual
Uniform Grant Guidance